• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove: Raise your hand if you found yourself with a goofy grin after watching that!!! Thanks SJ...you have redeemed yourself from the avatar war! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Glad you guys enjoyed the clip.

NewYorker, did Camille get to talk with you?

Chickpea, I didn't see you and the girls there, but I was there for only a brief moment while waiting on an appointment.

JR, I found the mic holes and blocked the wind with my hand. I think it worked fairly well, but I am still interested in the device you mentioned.

It was quite a beautiful day here in WalCo. Come and visit and please remember to set the example when you arrive. It is your beach and community too.;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: Raise your hand if you found yourself with a goofy grin after watching that!!! Thanks SJ...you have redeemed yourself from the avatar war! :clap_1:

Hand raised!
Thanks, SJ!

amylouky

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2005
Louisville, KY
Thank you soooo much, love seeing that beautiful beach.
Bit painful to watch sitting here at my desk in KY though, especially since I think we're going to have to miss our yearly trip this year.. :sosad:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
What a wonderful moment! Thanks for sharing.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
amylouky said:
Bit painful to watch sitting here at my desk in KY though, especially since I think we're going to have to miss our yearly trip this year.. :sosad:
Well that stinks. You better get your priorities straight and get to the beach.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

... yep, just like I thought -- Neither "Someday" nor "Oneday" exist!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
amylouky said:
sorry to hear this:sosad: ....hope everything is ok

newyorker

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
SJ"
yes, thanks--Camille has emailed and we meet to look at Memphis houses this Saturday. You were wonderful!!!! thanks.
However....I'd still rather be at Seaside on that beach.....I played that clip over and over again yesterday.