• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
gotothebeachmom said:
:rotfl::rofl::rotfl:Mine would have said WIDE LOAD, HUGE, BIG OL' and :banned:! :lolabove::blink: P.S. Nice shot SJ!

Or my dad's personal favorite...LARD A$$. :lol:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
kathydwells said:
Or my dad's personal favorite...LARD A$$. :lol:

Your daddy rocks! Have a good Fathers Day with him.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Cheering472 said:
Your daddy rocks! Have a good Fathers Day with him.

He does Lynne. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be with him though. He is way down in Old Town, Florida, but they are planning to move back up here very soon. YEAH!!! I will be thinking of you Lynne on this father's day, I know it will be hard for you. Take Care!!!! :love:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
kathydwells said:
He does Lynne. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be with him though. He is way down in Old Town, Florida, but they are planning to move back up here very soon. YEAH!!! I will be thinking of you Lynne on this father's day, I know it will be hard for you. Take Care!!!! :love:

I didn't realize he lived so far. Glad he's moving, that will be wonderful.
I am kind of dreading Sunday. Is it inappropriate to drink in church? :D Thank you for thinking of me sweet gull!

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Cheering472 said:
I didn't realize he lived so far. Glad he's moving, that will be wonderful.
I am kind of dreading Sunday. Is it inappropriate to drink in church? :D Thank you for thinking of me sweet gull!

Perhaps you should wait until you leave church, then down a few. Wish I could be there with you to help you through it!!!

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
kathydwells said:
Perhaps you should wait until you leave church, then down a few. Wish I could be there with you to help you through it!!!

Good advice, it'd be hard to hide the flask in my Bible. I wish I had planned a trip to the beach for this weekend. We could meet there huh?

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Cheering472 said:
Good advice, it'd be hard to hide the flask in my Bible. I wish I had planned a trip to the beach for this weekend. We could meet there huh?

Well, I won't be there until the 8th of July, but yes, you should have planned a trip. It is a great place for healing the soul. I lost my mom in April 7 years ago. Our annual trip was planned for June. I spent that whole week sitting on the beach in the early mornings reflecting on my life with her. I could feel her all around me. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore was so healing for me. You have to get down there soon Lynne. I hope our paths will cross someday, and we can be there at the same time!!!

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Smiling JOe said:
no comments on my new and "juicy" avatar :dunno::dunno::dunno:
I was like, "what does that say? I think it says juicy. It does, it does. It says juicy." :shock::roll::love:
Yep, I was going to. My first thought was SJ taking rear shots again. :lolabove:
So KDW, watch your back while at the Villas. Great pictures by the way.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
dbuck said:
Yep, I was going to. My first thought was SJ taking rear shots again. :lolabove:
So KDW, watch your back while at the Villas. Great pictures by the way.

I know dbuck. I am skeered. :eek: