• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tivoli

Beach Lover
Smiling JOe said:
The SoWal code is: "How do you spell funn?" ;-) and the reply has something to do with RiverOtter.

Maybe, we should have some tee's made "Running for Funn"!!!!
That way, we would know who's who???? The weather forecast
is looking great and SoWal is too!!! Looking for the suburban on
Brown next week......let the good times roll on Brown & Ryan...... :D

Destiny

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2005
West Central Georgia
Thanks for all the welcomes I received. I enjoy the chatter and news. I have been a "Beach Lover" (that is a hint for the person who named me Beach Tourist) for 50 years and hope to keep it up another 50!!
I have the cliff view from Seacrest as my Wallpaper and Screensaver so I can visit the beach daily.
Hope all enjoys the weather this weekend. ;-)

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
tivoli said:
Maybe, we should have some tee's made "Running for Funn"!!!!
That way, we would know who's who???? The weather forecast
is looking great and SoWal is too!!! :D

I'll see you all at packet pickup! It's going to be a great race this weekend. Hope everyone has funn! There will be about 1800 runners descending on the area, so expect fuller restaurants and roads. Check out the great concert on Friday too.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Only when you make the turn and see me around mile marker 3. I am walking it. I may take my camera and take a bunch of photos during the event. If so inclined, I may just stop in for lunch at Amore and hitch a ride back. Speed walking is highly over rated. I say, take it as slow as you can and enjoy every bit of scenery along the way. .....
SJ, Here's everything you need for this race! :lol:

26378644_458e2136b2_m.jpg

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Destiny said:
Thanks for all the welcomes I received. I enjoy the chatter and news. I have been a "Beach Lover" (that is a hint for the person who named me Beach Tourist) for 50 years and hope to keep it up another 50!!
I have the cliff view from Seacrest as my Wallpaper and Screensaver so I can visit the beach daily.
Hope all enjoys the weather this weekend. ;-)

Destiny
Keep posting and you will no longer be called a Beach Tourist. Those Beach ____ names change the more you post. Enjoy your beach view, I do the same on my computer. Have a great day. :D

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Love the photos SJ can't wait until I'm down there and can spend my down time taking pics and posting. Also the reply was something like " The otter flies at midnight" :dunno: not sure. I didn't write it down like I said I would, guess we'll have to go back in the archives.

By the way :welcome: :welcome: Destiny. I don't get to post often enough, so hope you can post often and join the Funn!

aquaticbiology

fishlips
May 30, 2005
redneck heaven
ladybug8876 said:
Love the photos SJ can't wait until I'm down there and can spend my down time taking pics and posting. Also the reply was something like " The otter flies at midnight" :dunno: not sure. I didn't write it down like I said I would, guess we'll have to go back in the archives.

By the way :welcome: :welcome: Destiny. I don't get to post often enough, so hope you can post often and join the Funn!

"the truck leaves at 3:00 AM" = get the heck out of the way on hwy 4!

cool winds and big fish to everybody!