• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
I'm not an alarmist - I got this email from the Alaqua Animal Refuge.

I believe there is an adoption fee - but I think someone could foster this animal to get it out of the shelter.

Here is the info that I was given....

I received a call from animal control about a special circumstance. Some ?show quality? GSD?s hit the Chipley kill facility. Descriptions are listed below. Please respond immediately if interested.

From this point on, updates for dogs I post will be listed on my Petfinder site and can be accessed at: http://west.petfinder.com/shelters/FL716.html
Or search for Alaqua Animal Refuge and click on adoptable pet list. They are listed as ?GSD?

The direct link to these dogs is: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9179692

Date: Thursday, September 6, 2007
Information for: Female German Shephard
Termination date for animals: September 8, 2007

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I hope someone saves her....:sosad:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007

Me too.

Even if someone will foster her I think that the Refuge (and I know I would) continue to try and find her a home.

Anyone have room? C'mon people!

GIjo

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I would take her if I lived in the area!!!! Bless her little heart!!!:love:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Is there anyway for anyone local to foster her until we could figure out how to get her to GIjo. Can you send a dog FedEx?

Breaks my heart to see her.

Last edited:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Is there anyway for anyone local to foster her until we could figure out how to get her to GIjo. Can you send a dog FedEx?

Breaks my heart to see her.

That's my goal right now. I know deciding to have a pet is a big thing--- so I'm just hoping for foster parents right now since there is such a short time limit.

Anyone up for being a foster mommy or daddy?:love:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Sometimes you just have to... <<bump>>:D

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Still hoping for a rescue. :love:

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
I'm not an alarmist - I got this email from the Alaqua Animal Refuge.

I believe there is an adoption fee - but I think someone could foster this animal to get it out of the shelter.

Here is the info that I was given....

I received a call from animal control about a special circumstance. Some ?show quality? GSD?s hit the Chipley kill facility. Descriptions are listed below. Please respond immediately if interested.

From this point on, updates for dogs I post will be listed on my Petfinder site and can be accessed at: http://west.petfinder.com/shelters/FL716.html
Or search for Alaqua Animal Refuge and click on adoptable pet list. They are listed as ?GSD?

The direct link to these dogs is: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9179692

Date: Thursday, September 6, 2007
Information for: Female German Shephard
Termination date for animals: September 8, 2007

Still hoping for a rescue. :love:

I hope this puppy finds a home. :sosad:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Re: Puppy Saved!

Hey all!

I just check out the website and here is the updated info!!!

Update: All of these animals have been rescued! Thank you for your concern with these animals. Laurie Hood

I don't know who you are --- or if you came from this board.. but :love: :love: :love: :love: