• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hannah Overholser

Beach Comber
Mar 23, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
In search of a roommate, preferably female. I’m 29, work Mon-Friday. I have a chocolate lab named Winnie.
Rent would be $900/month including water, but not electricity.
Deposit would be $330.
If you have an animal, there is a pet deposit.
The room is furnished, but I would happily remove it if you have your own things and want to bring them.
Please contact me for more details.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Does room have it's own bath? How many bedrooms total? Other roommates?

LAT

Beach Comber
May 31, 2023
Santa rosa
In search of a roommate, preferably female. I’m 29, work Mon-Friday. I have a chocolate lab named Winnie.
Rent would be $900/month including water, but not electricity.
Deposit would be $330.
If you have an animal, there is a pet deposit.
The room is furnished, but I would happily remove it if you have your own things and want to bring them.
Please contact me for more details.
Not a female . I live in savannah and have a farm operation north of Santa Rosa . Only come down every couple weeks for a few days at a time . Let me know if that works for you

Meaghan Kirwan

Beach Crab
Sep 22, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Im a female , 23 going to school at gulf coast state college! I'm going into Nutrition. Ive lived in this area all my life and am going through a tough breakup and in the process of moving out. But I would love to meet with you over coffee/ or call you if the room is still open !!

Andrew Hess

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Is room still available? I’m a 25 year old male. I keep to myself and working in SRB. When not working I’m normally watching tv or sleeping. If I could be a match text me 8505337587

RLK

Beach Crab
Oct 3, 2023
West Panama City Beach, FL
Im a female , 23 going to school at gulf coast state college! I'm going into Nutrition. Ive lived in this area all my life and am going through a tough breakup and in the process of moving out. But I would love to meet with you over coffee/ or call you if the room is still open !!
I'm looking for a female room mate for my girlfriend, 3 bedroom 3 bath west end of PC Beach. Beautiful picturesque community with a stunning club house. Of course you get your own bedroom and bathroom. Cable etc. $850 no deposit. She has no pets and would prefer no pets.