• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P1240005.JPG

More here.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: I hope they use Tabby (oyster shells) on that storybook house! But, not if they have to paint it! I also loved the one of the shore where the water looks like Mermaid's tail!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Thank you SJ. I needed that this morning. Beautiful as always. :love:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: I hope they use Tabby (oyster shells) on that storybook house! But, not if they have to paint it! I also loved the one of the shore where the water looks like Mermaid's tail!
Mermaid's tail, or a mermaid's tail? :lolabove:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
peapod1980 said:
Thanks for the new photo of the cool Watercolor house!
Thanks.
The sunset photos were taken from the Watercolor house. Personally, I like the outside much better than the layout of the inside. The one photo that Ocean Lover mentioned as being through the window was acutally a reflection of the sunset. The windows were so dirty that I am surprised that the photo turned out pretty good.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Smiling JOe said:
Thanks.
The sunset photos were taken from the Watercolor house. Personally, I like the outside much better than the layout of the inside.
Well, we didn't poke around inside last month, just saw it from the outside and thought the siding was beautiful and the "installation" of it painstaking! And I'm still praying somehow it doesn't end up painted, but you're probably right about that, SJ. :sosad:

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
Smiling JOe said:
Thanks.
The sunset photos were taken from the Watercolor house. Personally, I like the outside much better than the layout of the inside. The one photo that Ocean Lover mentioned as being through the window was acutally a reflection of the sunset. The windows were so dirty that I am surprised that the photo turned out pretty good.

Thanks for more beautiful photos SJ. It is great to look at the spectacular sunsets while I am looking out my window at snow. I love the pic of the dog. I want one.

We checked out the Watercolor house last time that we were down there and I agree with you that it looks better from the outside. There is no second or third level porch to enjoy that beautiful view. What is up with that? For the rest of us though it is good that the exterior is charming.