• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
-

http://www.sowal.com/photos-112105.html

051117-007.jpg

Prominence is underway on the south side of Scenic 30A, surrounded by WaterSound. Clear cutting in SoWal is not a process most developers find necessary, or buyers find desirable.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks Kurt...you gave a good overview of the good, bad and the ugly on 30-A. Luckily, most of it is good.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Interesting AND pretty pictures Kurt!

I love the name of the development "Prominence".. .do you have to be prominent to live there? Wonder what the criteria would be? :scratch:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:

I love the name of the development "Prominence".. .do you have to be prominent to live there? Wonder what the criteria would be? :scratch:

Sorry folks...that would be where Miss Kitty will be living large...all by herself!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jdarg said:

The Prominence folks told a room filled with people that the development would be made up of very diverse people. They would have a wide range of prices to encourage anyone "from school teachers to lawyers and doctors." Give me a break.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:
Sorry folks...that would be where Miss Kitty will be living large...all by herself!!

Ah I get it! Something about you must be prominent to be allowed in. I guess it's the purple hair for Miss Kitty! :roll:

I will need to think of something prominent for me so I can come visit you. If I keep eating the pumpkin pie (just had some for breakfast-yum!), my butt will be so prominent that they will give me a house!

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Thanks so much Kurt, the Seagrove pics are right in front of where we always stay..........The beach is looking better and better :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:
Ah I get it! Something about you must be prominent to be allowed in. I guess it's the purple hair for Miss Kitty! :roll:

I will need to think of something prominent for me so I can come visit you. If I keep eating the pumpkin pie (just had some for breakfast-yum!), my butt will be so prominent that they will give me a house!

All Prominent Rear Ends are allowed in!! It's all about self esteem, it is!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Kurt, Thank you so much for the pictures!!! Especially the one's of the Seagrove Villa's and Motel. I know there is a sea wall under all that sand, but it sure does look better. Maybe we will be able to stay there again this summer. As alway's, you do good work. :clap_1: