• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KatieZ

Beach Crab
Dec 9, 2015
My husband and I are young(ish) professionals seeking a one year lease in an unfurnished, 3 bedroom, single family home or town home in Santa Rosa Beach, Miramar Beach or Inlet Beach. We would like to be close to the beach, preferably with water views. Would prefer a place that is ok with pets, but it's not a deal breaker. We currently do not have any pets or children.

Please advise if you have a rental that fits this description!

Second sail

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2016
Inlet beach florida
My husband and I are young(ish) professionals seeking a one year lease in an unfurnished, 3 bedroom, single family home or town home in Santa Rosa Beach, Miramar Beach or Inlet Beach. We would like to be close to the beach, preferably with water views. Would prefer a place that is ok with pets, but it's not a deal breaker. We currently do not have any pets or children.

We have brand new fully furnished townhome at the HUB on 30 A for 5k per months everything included

Second sail

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2016
Inlet beach florida

We have brand new fully furnished townhome at the HUB on 30 A for 5k per month everything included

Second sail

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2016
Inlet beach florida

We have brand new fully furnished townhome at the HUB on 30 A for 5k per month everything included

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I havemailed a single-family, waterfront home4/2.5 north of Highway 98 off County Road 283. I has a 100 foot dock, boat lift and waver under davit. It is 2500 square feet with a 500 square foot Florida room. If you are interested, please call 850.424.3901.