• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Weilhouse-Roxy

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2024
Destin, FL
Join La Luna Children’s Boutique for a Mommy & Me Picnic benefiting Caring & Sharing of South Walton on Sunday, April 14 at Grand Park, Grand Boulevard from 2 to 4 PM. This special picnic experience will be provided by Salty Girls Beach Setups.
Moms and their kiddos will each enjoy a picnic fare by Let’s Say Graze, special refreshments, and sweet treats. The event will feature live music, arts and crafts, mommy & me photos a raffle and so much more!
: https://square.link/u/mqmuvtuC
Only a limited number of tickets will be available for this experience. Mommy plus 1 child $100. Each additional child $15.
Book your appointment today for your special mommy and me look from the Luna children’s boutique by calling our shop 850-368-5654.
email Laluna4kids@gmail.com for more information. All proceeds from this event will benefit Caring & Sharing of South Walton. To more about their work in our community, please visit www.caringandsharingsowal.org.

Attachments

• Mommy and Me.jpg
    Mommy and Me.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 0