• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cdanielle23

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2021
Dear Community Members and Local Business Owners,

My name is Courtney Foster, and I am a fifth-grade ELA teacher in Walton County. This is my third year teaching, and I am excited to share that I have just completed my master's degree in education (M.Ed). As I prepare for the upcoming school year, I am reaching out to seek your support in enhancing our classroom environment.

Teaching is a passion of mine, and I am committed to providing my students with the best possible learning experience. To achieve this, I have created a classroom wishlist with various educational tools, supplies, and resources to benefit my students' learning and development greatly. You can view the wishlist here.

I kindly ask for donations or contributions to help fulfill these classroom needs. Your generosity will directly impact the education of our young learners, fostering a love for reading and writing while supporting their academic growth. Whether you are able to donate items from the wishlist or provide financial support, any contribution will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you for considering this request and for supporting the education of our future leaders. Together, we can create an enriching and inspiring learning environment for our students.

Thank you!

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
I hate that you have to ask but glad you did! Congrats on your degree.

cdanielle23

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2021
I know this is a bit random, but I could use your help. I'm participating in a contest to have my classroom wishlist cleared, and it would mean the world to me and my students if I win. Could you please like my comment under this Facebook post? Your support would make a huge difference in my classroom. Thank you so much for considering it! You just have to "like" or comment under my name. My name is Courtney Foster! :)

Thanks for anyone who would like to help me!

Here's the link to the post: myKIDSdds