• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

divinitydev

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2018
30A
Hi there! My name is Devin and I’ve been a henna artist on 30A for the last 5 years. I specialize in custom, free hand work with natural products that are non toxic and long lasting. I’ve built a strong clientele for my work and I’m looking to expand and hire some artists at a few different locations. Art experience or a portfolio is non negotiable so I’m looking for young artists or even art students. Someone outgoing, can handle crowd management, talk to the kids, is self motivated and dependable… willingness to learn about the art and history of henna.
Currently outreaching to cultural arts alliance etc… start is part time at $16/hour plus tips and paid training Friday and weekends. I’ll train you personally! Location is Seaside, Grayton…. This would be a fun gig for the right person who needs a seasonal job and doing something cool! Please reach out to me directly with some info about yourself, where you’re from, etc and some of your work and why you’d be interested.
Devinblackfawn@gmail.com

I will not respond to “I’m interested” or to parents who think their child would be. Thanks!

Attachments

• 397F4095-4FEA-4CF9-B4E1-546EEADA835F.png
    397F4095-4FEA-4CF9-B4E1-546EEADA835F.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

divinitydev

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2018
30A
Still looking for one person that would like to work at our seaside location!!

Attachments

• IMG_1350.png
    IMG_1350.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 3