• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ginacamp

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2021
Blue mountain beach
3/2 fully furnished ranch for rent in blue mountain beach 6-24 month rental. Fully furnished (2 king and 1 queen) and stocked, recently renovated in 2019, screened in porches wrap the whole house, surround sound throughout, laundry room, back patio with grill, walk to two beach entrances, 3 car parking, across from neighborhood pool. Steps to Mimmos. $3850/month plus utilities.

Attachments

• IMG_6712.jpeg
    IMG_6712.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5211.jpeg
    IMG_5211.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14

Jennyleea85

Beach Comber
Aug 28, 2024
Santa rosa beach
We are a wife, husband and 2 young kids 2 & 5 looking to move to the area in June 2025 after school lets out for our kindergartner.

We would like to rent a house for 12 months before purchasing a home to get a better feel for the market. We have vacationed in the area for 3 months at a time (Feb-may) for the past 2 springs and have decided to make the move from Scottsdale Az. Please let us know if you are interested what the terms and rates would be for the 12months.

I know it’s a bit early in the search but would love to have a contact for when the time gets closer

We are looking for a minimum 3 bedroom 2 bath house minimum 1700 sq ft furnished home. Some sort of fenced yard would be ideal as well. As west as Destin but not FWB and as east as inlet beach and south of Freeport

I appreciate your consideration

Jennifer Merrill

Ginacamp

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2021
Blue mountain beach
We are a wife, husband and 2 young kids 2 & 5 looking to move to the area in June 2025 after school lets out for our kindergartner.

We would like to rent a house for 12 months before purchasing a home to get a better feel for the market. We have vacationed in the area for 3 months at a time (Feb-may) for the past 2 springs and have decided to make the move from Scottsdale Az. Please let us know if you are interested what the terms and rates would be for the 12months.

I know it’s a bit early in the search but would love to have a contact for when the time gets closer

We are looking for a minimum 3 bedroom 2 bath house minimum 1700 sq ft furnished home. Some sort of fenced yard would be ideal as well. As west as Destin but not FWB and as east as inlet beach and south of Freeport

I appreciate your consideration

Jennifer Merrill
Jennifer, please feel free to reach out when its closer to time. We meet your criteria and are certain you would make many happy memories here.

Jacki

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2018
30A
Husband and wife no kids no smoking in our early 70s looking for May thru December of 2025..any more pictures please. We will be in the area January of 25. Any room on the price for 6 months or longer?
Thank you
Jacquelyn Mitchiner

Carol Carew

Beach Crab
Sep 5, 2024
30 A
Interested in this rental wondering if it will be available in February or March 2025 we are flexible could do a three month six month or 12 month lease. My number is 210-834-0556. My name is Carol.