• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ginacamp

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2021
Blue mountain beach
3/2 fully furnished ranch for rent in blue mountain beach 6-24 month rental. Fully furnished (2 king and 1 queen) and stocked, recently renovated in 2019, screened in porches wrap the whole house, surround sound throughout, laundry room, back patio with grill, walk to two beach entrances, 3 car parking, across from neighborhood pool. Small non-shedding dogs considered. Steps to Mimmos. $3700/month plus utilities. Message me for more information.IMG_4950.JPG

Carol Carew

Beach Crab
Sep 5, 2024
30 A
3/2 fully furnished ranch for rent in blue mountain beach 6-24 month rental. Fully furnished (2 king and 1 queen) and stocked, recently renovated in 2019, screened in porches wrap the whole house, surround sound throughout, laundry room, back patio with grill, walk to two beach entrances, 3 car parking, across from neighborhood pool. Small non-shedding dogs considered. Steps to Mimmos. $3700/month plus utilities. Message me for more information.View attachment 106635
Hi there I am interested in your place could you please text me with more information. We will be moving in March out to 30A 210-834-0556 Carol